Monday, April 16, 2012

Here We Go...!

I honestly don't know why I'm doing this. Blogging is not something that I ever anticipated doing, but lately I've felt compelled to do a lot of things that I never thought I'd do.
I guess I'll start by introducing myself. My name is Pam, and I'm a child of God, first of all. Thanks be to Him, I have the most wonderful husband a girl could hope for, 3 beautiful daughters (Katie- 8, Aubrey- 4, and Abby- 2), a career that I love, a comfortable home, a wonderful family, and beautiful friendships. I am blessed beyond measure, but sometimes I feel like I'm stretched a little thin. I don't want to sound like I am the only one who feels this way, in fact, I intend quite the opposite-- there are many of us who feel like this. I am guessing that all moms feel like this. I think that's why I wanted to start this whole blogging process-- to communicate my experiences and maybe learn about some others who feel the same.

I am excited and nervous about this adventure, so here we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment